Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

New Business Venture update

I have to say-Traveling Vineyard has gone better than both Arbonne and Southern Living at Home ever did! I've done four events so far and, though none of been stellar, they haven't been terrible. I've at least made my investment money back--which is far more than I ever did with the others.

I have one event this weekend, two on April 25th and one May 1. I sooooo have to get some additional events out of these or I'm stuck back at Square One. It's fun, but I need a lot more work on my presentation and my familiarity with the wines themselves.

I had a pretty horrid event on Saturday. No one's fault but my own. I let one person at the event intimidate me and it totally threw me off my game. I hate it when I do that!! I said that Pinot Grigio was in the wine, when it was Pinot Blanc. Yep. That was all it took for me to implode. Great. Nice to know that I can hold it together under pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment